TRAINING & DEVELOPMENT
Disney University offers a series of development courses for all levels at Disney. To support each individual's development, the Company has invested in a global approach to learning and development called Disney Development Connection. In addition to these learning opportunities, we provide a number of programs that offer employees and cast members with in-depth background on our history and organization, as well as our many businesses.
Career PlanningDisney has a wide variety of professional opportunities in different lines of business, geographical locations and specialty areas. In order to support employees in taking advantage of career opportunities within the organization, the Company invests in the following resources:
- Global performance management process to ensure ongoing feedback between employees and leaders
- Internal job postings that provide information about current open positions companywide, guiding cast members and employees through every step of the process - from searching for a job posting to submitting a resume online
- Workshops and online classes in resume writing, interviewing skills and career planning to assist employees in reaching their career goals
- Talent planning process that assists in identifying development opportunities for succession planning
- Tailored approaches that enable employees to drive their own career choices and help identify which path is best suited for them